Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I like going to the cinema, but I think it is too expensive. For that reason and because I don't have many spare time, I don't go there very often, though I would like to. I went to the movie theater for last time in July, to watch Toy Story 3.
Because I don't go to the movie theater that much, I tend to watch the movies that are shown in the cable, and also bought movies. So, I tend to do it at home.

My favorite movie is “La lengua de las mariposas” . The director of this movies is José Luis Cuerda. I do not know much about him, but I think that this movie is a good creation. This movie is about the Spanish Civil War, and it's settled down in Galicia.

The main characters in this movie are Moncho, a child that is 5 years old and his teacher, Don Gregorio. Both characters have a very special telationship between them. It's like a father and his child, but they are also friends.

The movie shows the scholar life in Galicia. Moncho started the school but he has a lot of fears because he realises that the teacher mistreat the children. But he found out that the teacher likes the liberal and republican idea. This teacher is a victim from the terrible event of the period, when the fascist rebellion has avictory in this small town. The final is sad because the teacher is arrested and killed.

I like this moviee because shows the simple aspect of the life, in a moment that the violence stays in every space of the life. And we can see that friendship is not about age, is about love and mutual understanding. It is a must see movie, I totally recommendend, and I have watch it at countless times.

No comments:

Post a Comment