Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Santiago is a city that has a lot of pollution; this is a big problem for the people that live in the capital of Chile. The education of this country should do something for to find a solution of this problem, because is a problem of the society, and the new generation of Chile should have conscience for the consequence of to do nothing for that.
In my life, every day of the week I take my bike and I ride to the university I prefer use a bicycle because of the noise and pollution in the bus, it is very irritating, but when I go a far place I use the transantiago for the time. I think that this thing isn`t have a solution of the problem, but at least don´t increase the problem.
In the university are some eco groups, they are organizations without another interest that look after the environment in the campus. The Campus Juan Gomez Millas have a lot of green areas, trees, flowers, but not all the people take care of it. It´s usually see bottles, papers, bags and another stuff lying on the ground, fouling the grass, almost always after the party. For that reason some students of the University, from different faculties, like natural sciences, social sciences, arts, philosophy, etc., started with a group to give information about environmentally friendly practice. They put dumps, one to each kind of trash, papers and cartons, plastic things, and glass. Also they painted some places in the campus to take attention of the students. I don’t participate in this organization because I have other interest but I try to use the different trash.

1 comment:

  1. hi! I don't know who you are ajajjaja
    I'm confused!...but anyway thanks for you comment! =)...
    I try to use different trash can, too! I think is a great initiative in our university!

    ReplyDelete