Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME

When I was a kid I thinking that I live forever in the same place, I love my first home, because in this part I had many friend, because the place when I lived was a close passage and all people to know. This home stayed in MaipĂș, I lived here 10 years. My second home also stayed MaipĂș, but the different are that the second was closer of the subway Pajaritos I live here only for two years. The home when I live now stays in Providencia, I live in a ninth floor, I live here since 10 years ago. My last home is in a convenient location, because near of this we can see the supermarket, and bus stop.
I live with my sister and my Mather because my parents are separated. About my neighbors, I only know the people of one flat; there are Pedrito and her Mather Loreto. I have a particular relation with their, because they are a friendly people.
In my bedroom I have a stand with all my text and different think for the university, I have a bed, and a lot of “cachureos”, for the reason that is so difficult to me throwing thing, because I think that a lot of thing you can to return to use.
I like about my home that when rain I can see “La Cordillera de Los Andes”, other think that I like is that my home are big, and I can to invite a lot of people. Also, the location is so great, because in only 20 minute I stay in the center of Santiago. I don’t like that never go on the sun of the flat, that is because for its orientation, this thing In the winter is terrible because you ever need to turn on the heating.
When came the moment I go out of my home, and I think that I like live in a house, because ever have a garden and you can have a pets.
About my dream house…
The location of my dream house are stay in near of the different place about I go constantly. I think about this size that I don´t like a bigger house, I only like to live in a place when I can to invite to my friend and that have two bedroom, one for to sleep an the other for have an space for to study. I don´t think about its style, the only thing that interesting to me is that have ever the thing that you need for live

No comments:

Post a Comment